Why Choose us?
When you choose Sound Lounge, you choose tBone.
tBone is a meticulous audio engineer who loves the world of sound and music. With an Honours Diploma in Audio Engineering from the Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology (London, Ontario), his career path led him to 19 years as a Senior Producer at Rawlco Radio. In 1995, tBone’s hard work, passion, and dedication to his craft has driven him to create his studio Sound Lounge by tBone, where he can utilize his skills and experience to perfect your project. In addition to top-end equipment, These years allowed him to gain experience in many branches of audio engineering including:
- location audio
- post production for video ( documentaries, TV, theatre advertising, and web content)
- advertising for radio ( jingles and national campaigns for agencies)
- radio imaging for radio stations including splitters/IDs and promos
- sound design for theatre
- sound effects recording/foley for media projects
- music splicing for dancers, cheerleaders, gymnasts and competitive body builders
- voiceover work
- album recording for choirs, acoustic artists, and instrumentalists
- on-hold messaging for businesses
- audio restoration and cleanup for court cases
In addition to top-end equipment, Sound Lounge offers something that no other studio can, tBone’s personal high standards, attention to detail and creative lens. From thundering impact, to clever branding, to the subtle, sensitive nuances of music and sound design, tBone and has the credentials, experience and raw passion to achieve the impact to help your project resonate with its audience.
The Technical Stuff
ProTools 12 HD Native Thunderbolt with HD OMNI preamps
The highly acclaimed NEVE 1073 preamp/eq
The Apollo Twin Duo Thunderbolt Interface with Unison preamps
A variety of mics to give the artist a range of versatile options including:
Neumann U87 AI
AKG C414 XLS
- Mac Pro “Tube” 3.5 GHz 6-core with 12 MB of L3 cache, 32GB of 1866MHz DDR3 ECC, 512 GB PCIe based flash storage, Dual AMD FirePro D500 GPUs with 3 GB of GDDR5 VRAM each
- Kii THREE active wave focusing full range monitors
- Focal Twin6 Be monitors with Focal Sub6
- Avid Artist Mix
Over 40 additional tools for vocal cleaning, sweetening and processing
Audio Package for on location Production Sound includes the Sound Devices 688 recorder/mixer, the Sennheiser MKH 416 shotgun mic, the DPA 4060 lavalier mic, 2 Sanken COS-11D lavalier mics, Lectrosonic LEC SRC and 2 channels of Lectrosonic wireless (SMDWB), the Sennheiser ew100 G3 wireless lapel mic and transmitter belt pack with receiver, the Rodes pistol grip/blimp/deadcat package, K-Tek aluminum 16′ boom pole, Remote Audio BDSv4u, 3x NP1 batteries, lav mounting/wind kit, sound blankets, apple boxes, and backup Zoom H6 recorder.
Hours of operation
7AM - 7PM